1. Abstract Many animals and birds die of septicaemic infections but specific bacteria associated with such infections are not precisely known in the current veterinary setting in India.
1. Abstract 1.1. Introduction: The current study investigated the role of intravoxel incoherent motion-DWI (IVIM-DWI) in evaluating drug resistance in colon cancer xenografts and explored possible biomarkers.
1. Abstract This study investigation the effects of methanolic and aqueous extracts of seeds of Datura metel on liver of Wistar rats. Datura metel seed is believed to be a medicinal plant widely used in phytomedicine to cure diseases such as asthma, cough, convulsion and insanity.
1. Abstract Acacia nilotica and Calotropis procera parts are used for various purposes in traditional medicine. Because of their acclaimed medicinal uses, this study investigated the lipid profile of albino rats fed with ethanolic extracts of Acacia nilotica fruit and Calotropis procera flower after aspirin-induced toxicity.
1. Abstract 1.1. Background: Urethral Hemangioma (UH) is an extremely rare disease with no standard of treatment. Therefore, the purpose is to report three cases management endoscopically using Holmium Laser (CALCULASE II) with 12 months follow-up.
1. Abstract 1.1. Introduction: Venous thromboembolism (VTE) is the third leading vascular diagnosis after acute coronary syndrome and stroke. Risk factors for VTE include hyperhomocysteinemia and others. This study aims to determine the prevalence of hyperhomocysteinemia in patients with VTE in Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) and its associated risk factors.
1. Abstract Multiple Myeloma (MM) is the 2nd most frequently diagnosed hematologic malignancy and accounts for 10–15% of all blood cancers and 1–1.8% of all cancers. Approximately 1% plasma cell myelomas are non-secretory (NSMM) and 15% of latter are non-producers (NSNPMM) where no cytoplasmic immunoglobulin (lg) synthesis is detected.
1. Abstract Coronary angiography is currently a common technique in all cardiology departments. Whichever access is chosen (femoral or radial), multiple studies have shown that ultrasound-guided catheterization reduces the incidence of vascular complications. The role of Point-Of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) in coronary angiography is therefore multiple, because it allows:
1. Summary 1.1. Introduction: Worldwide, about 50% of undesirable pregnancies are finalizing by abortion, what are representing 41 million abortions per year. At the same time, a high percentage of women (39%) report an unwanted pregnancy or a birth that occurred earlier than the couple wanted.
1. Abstract 1.1. Introduction: Coagulation disorders during COVID-19 infection are associated with poor prognosis and disease severity, because two processes that interfere each other are thrombosis and inflammation. Very important issue for clinicians is timely and adequate hemostasis and inflammation monitoring in order to prevent and treat potentially letal consequences.